Newsletter - October 2023
Welcome to the NCS Group client information newsletter, your monthly tax and super update keeping you on top of the issues, news and changes you need to know.
- How to reduce your income tax bill using superannuation
Did you know you can reduce your income tax by making a large personal tax-deductible contribution from your take-home pay to your super?
- Changes to unfair contract terms laws
What businesses need to know.
- Property developers - and would be ones - beware!
For property developers (or would-be property developers) a recent decision of the Federal Court may be of interest.
- Small business skills and training boost
Looking to boost your employees' skills and your tax deductions at the same time?
- Don't overlook the CGT small business roll-over concession
The CGT small business concessions are invaluable to those who make a capital gain from a gain entirely; they can reduce a gain; and they can allow for the gain to be CGT-free if paid into a superannuation fund.
- Are you eligible to make a personal deductible contribution?
Personal deductible contributions can allow individuals to claim a tax deduction for contributions they have made to superannuation provided they meet certain requirements. So what are these requirements and what should you look out for?
Follow the link below to find out more about the above.